Saturday, March 10, 2012

Special Edition: March 10 - Distich Slideshow

Getting ready for the upcoming summer project, I've put up the first version of a slideshow approach to Latin distich poetry, and I'd be curious for any feedback - you can see the slideshow over at the Disticha Latina blog: Cato 3.1: Ne Discere Cessa. I've also embedded the slideshow below.

I created the slideshow using Google Presentations, which are easy to share with others and easy to embed in a blog, too. Since this is a "live" document being delivered by Google, that means you are seeing the latest version here. As I keeping making changes, additions, and corrections (as I surely will!), the current version will be on display wherever I have embedded the slideshow. Nifty! I've created a few more slideshows now, too.